TNA: CHOA Aims to Stop Amnesty & Big Gov't; Click HERE to read the story...
Camouflaged Under Guise of Civil Rights... Click HERE to read...
Denouncing, A Decade of Lies & Sabotage... Click HERE to read our letter to the American people...
The Mexican Government's Perspective from key officials inside Mexico - Click HERE to read...
Our Mission: Created in 2013, our primary objective is to educate the public as to the concerns of the Conservative Hispanics. We follow not only the Rule of Law, but the U.S. Constitution. We deplore the propaganda presented by the left who would replicate in the United States what many ancestors sought to escape in emigrating legally to America.
Our basic tenets and positions are as follows:
• Educate the Public About Conservative Hispanic Issues
• Defeat Amnesty for Illegal Aliens and Visa Overstays
• Encourage the Rejection of Public Poverty Lifestyles Including Welfare
• Encourage Hispanics to Reject Continued Corruption by Governments in their Ancestral Lands who keep their people impoverished, under-educated, and who suffer from injustice
• Demand U.S. Government Cease Financially Supporting Corrupt Hispanic Nations
• Demand Foreign Governments Cease Meddling in U.S. Domestic Affairs
*Site Updated Daily*
Thank you for visiting and come back soon!
Click HERE to return to the top of the page
Copyright © 2013 CHOA * All Rights Reserved
Site designed and powered by A Conservative Hispanic